- Continue to work with campus and community partners to oversee, coordinate, and implement a comprehensive suicide prevention program for OSU.
- Determine the demographic, cognitive, behavioral and psychosocial risk factors for student suicides on the Columbus campus.
- Develop coordinated policies and procedures for crisis management and coordinated efforts among campus and community mental health providers.
- Develop an extensive, culturally sensitive, and technologically-advanced training system based on emerging best-practices that increases knowledge of suicide risk factors, imminent warning signs, prevention strategies, referral resources, and protective mechanisms, paying particular attention to specific training needs of targeted high-risk groups.
- Use technology and e-messaging, in addition to traditional formats, to expand suicide prevention education and awareness as well as anti-stigma campaigns to all students and across all cultural and demographic groups on campus, setting up a technological infrastructure that can be sustained.
- Develop a Comprehensive Suicide Prevention Plan for The Ohio State University.
- Evaluate all components of the OSU Campus Suicide Prevention Program and disseminate information.
- Disseminate information and results of evaluations to other large campuses and national registries.
- Ana Berríos-Allison, Ph.D., LPCC, Associate Director, Career Connection
- Connie Boehm, M.A. Director, Student Wellness Center and Co-Convener, Wellness Collaborative
- Pam Bork, Physical Therapist, Wilce Student Health Center
- Mary Brennen-Hofmann, Coordinator, Suicide Prevention Services, North Central Mental Health Services
- Louise Douce, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President for Student Life; Licensed Psychologist
- Darcy Haag Granello, Ph.D., LPCC-S, Professor, Program Principal Investigator
- Paul Granello, Ph.D., LPCC, Associate Professor, Program Co-Principal Investigator
- Karen Kyle, Director, Student Advocacy Center
- Cheryl Lyons, Director of Undergraduate Residential Life
- Stephanie Rohdieck,MSW, Instructional Development Specialist, University Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- Micky M. Sharma, Psy.D., Director, Counseling and Consultation Service
- Joe Wheaton, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Associate Director of PAES, Faculty Coordinator, Web Accessibility Center
- Courtney Camillus, Ph.D., CCS Psychologist
- Denise Deschenes, M.D., Chair of CCS Stigma Reduction Committee, CCS Chief Psychiatrist
- Ernesto Escoto, Ph.D., CCS Associate Director of Clinical Services
- Bong Joo Hwang, M.A., CCS Therapist
- Caity McCandless, M.A., Office of Disability Services Counselor
- Shonali Rainey, Ph.D., CCS Psychologist
- Stacey Renker, Assistant Director Facilities Management; Coordinator of Housekeeping Staff