Peers Reaching Out
Our purpose is to work with The Ohio State University’s Suicide Prevention program to:
(1) educate our student peers on suicide prevention through REACH© trainings;
(2) increase awareness and understanding of suicide and its prevention at outreach events; and
(3) advocate for suicide prevention and ending the stigma of mental illness.
For more information about the group, visit our student group home page.
To request a REACH© training, complete the training request form.
Watch members of Peers REACHing Out in a video interview with The Lantern, OSU’s campus newspaper.
2017-18 PROs Applications:
2) A description of past public speaking experience
3) Information on volunteer experiences and/or other students organizations in which you are involved
4) A reference (title, email address, and phone number) who can speak to your dependability and ability to be a student leader
5) A 1-2 page essay describing why you believe in the importance of our pillars of education, advocacy, and outreach as they relate to mental health and suicide prevention.
Back to Top