- Crisis Text Line: text ‘4hope’ to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK
- Local 24-Hour Crisis Phone Line: 614-221-5445
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- For 24-Hour Crisis Phone Line for Ohio State University Employees: 800-678-6265
- Call 911
Challenging Crisis Line Myths
You might wonder, what happens and what doesn’t happen when you pick up your phone to reach out in a crisis. This is what you can expect when you place a call or send a text to help yourself or a loved one get through a difficult time. Visit
https://www.activeminds.org/blog/what-really-happens-when-you-reach-out-to-crisis-lines/ for more information.
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Professional Student Support & Resources
- BART (Bias Assessment and Response Team)
- College of Nursing’s MINDSTRONG
- Office of Disability Services (ODS)
- Ohio State University Police Division
- Psychological Services Center
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio – 614.267.7020
- SMART Lab
- Stress Trauma and Resilience
- Student Advocacy Center
- Student Wellness Center (SWC)
- Buckeye Peer Access Line (PAL) – 614.514.3333 (Monday – Friday, 8PM – Midnight)
- The Ohio State Wellness App (For iOS devices)
- Veteran and Military Students
- Wilce Student Health Center
- OSU Counseling and Consultation Service – 614.292.5766
Counseling services from Ohio State are available to all enrolled students. Enrolled students are eligible for free counseling sessions.
- Main office: 4th floor of the Younkin Success Center at 1640 Neil Avenue.
- CCS Lincoln Tower office: 1030 Lincoln Tower, 1800 Cannon Dr.
- Counseling and Consultation Service’s “Let’s Talk” Events – Thursday evenings, 6 – 8PM in the Multicultural Center at The Ohio Union.