Get Help Now! Someone is here for you.
If you, or someone you know, are in a crisis, and concerned about immediate self-harm
If you are thinking of harming yourself or need a safe, non-judgmental place to talk
If you are worried about someone else and need advice about what to do
Call 614.221.5445 / 800.273.8255 (TALK)
The Franklin County Suicide Prevention Services and the national Suicide Prevention Lifeline are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can help anyone who is concerned about suicide – either for yourself or on behalf of another.
Crisis Text Line: Text 4hope to 741741
- BART (Bias Assessment and Response Team)
- Office of Disability Services (ODS)
- Ohio State University Police Division
- Psychological Services Center
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio – 614.267.7020
- SMART Lab
- Stress Trauma and Resilience
- Student Advocacy Center
- Student Wellness Center (SWC)
- Buckeye Peer Access Line (PAL) – 614.514.3333 (Monday – Friday, 8PM – Midnight)
- Veteran and Military Students
- Wilce Student Health Center
- OSU Counseling and Consultation Service – 614.292.5766
Counseling services from Ohio State are available to all enrolled students. Enrolled students are eligible for up to 10 free counseling sessions per academic year.
- Main office: 4th floor of the Younkin Success Center at 1640 Neil Avenue.
- CCS Lincoln Tower office: 1030 Lincoln Tower, 1800 Cannon Dr.
- Counseling and Consulttion Service’s “Let’s Talk” Events – Thursday evenings, 6 – 8PM in the Multicultural Center at The Ohio Union.