As of right now, RUOK? Buckeyes at the programmatic level is only offered to graduate and professional programs. However, if you are concerned about an undergraduate student in you program, please feel free to direct them to “how to take the RUOK? Buckeyes Questionnaire”, where they will be able to take the questionnaire and get connected to help.
You may be wondering how you can bring RUOK? Buckeyes to your students. Thankfully, you can implement RUOK? Buckeyes in a few, easy steps. Please see below for how RUOK? Buckeyes will be implemented in your program:
- Graduate/Professional programs volunteer to participate in RUOK? Buckeyes.
- A program point person edits templates to 3 emails:
- Preview email to students
- Information email to departmental staff/faculty
- Email invitation to student with unique live link for your program
- Students receive an email from the academic department, inviting them to complete the Stress & Depression Questionnaire.
- The student voluntarily completes the questionnaire.
- The responses are scored by a computer program created by American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, which calculates potential risk for suicide and/or other mental/emotional concerns and assigns them a severity level.
- The RUOK? Buckeyes’ counselor is sent an email notification when a questionnaire has been completed.
- The counselor invites the student to communicate further via the website’s dialogue feature, to provide information and resources.
- The academic program receives de-identified data regarding student usage – severity, and themes present in student responses. Recommendations for additional student support and strategies are offered at the program’s request.
If you have any questions or want to have RUOK? Buckeyes implemented in your program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you partner with us to create a culture of caring about your students’ mental health and well-being.