Get Help Now! Someone is here for you.
If you, or someone you know, are in a crisis, and concerned about immediate self-harm, CALL 911.
If you are thinking of harming yourself or need a safe, non-judgmental place to talk
If you are worried about someone else and need advice about what to do
Call 614.221.5445 / 800.273.8255 (TALK)
The Franklin County Suicide Prevention Services and the national Suicide Prevention Lifeline are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can help anyone who is concerned about suicide – either for yourself or on behalf of another.
Additional hotline resources:
Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
OSU Counseling and Consultation Service – 614.292.5766
Counseling services from Ohio State are available to all enrolled students. Enrolled students are eligible for up to 10 free counseling sessions per academic year.
- Main office: 4th floor of the Younkin Success Center at 1640 Neil Avenue.
- CCS Lincoln Tower office: 1030 Lincoln Tower, 1800 Cannon Dr.
Hours of operation when classes are in session:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Evening services, Monday- Thursday 5:00p.m.- 8:00 p.m., are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Holiday breaks and summer terms hours vary.
If you need immediate assistance, visit the CCS website here.